');
 
 
 
 
 

Fury rules out Haye bout

Wednesday 2nd December , 2015 12:03 pm
2EE3DAA800000578-0-After_picking_up_his_three_belts_Fury_could_now_look_to_the_pros-a-20_1448755717030

Tyson Fury insists there is no chance he will step into the ring with “pretender and fraud” David Haye, after the latter twice pulled out of fights in the past.

Fury shocked the boxing world in Dusseldorf on Saturday, defeating Wladimir Klitschko by unanimous decision to claim the WBA Super, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles.

Last week, Haye – who lost a world title fight to Klitschko in 2011 – announced he will come out of retirement to face Mark de Mori in January, but Fury has ruled out any suggestion of ever facing his fellow Brit.

However, Fury did express his desire to take on Klitschko in a rematch.

“Absolutely point-blank, I will say Haye will never get a chance after what he did to me,” he said.
“I will never give him a payday. If he gets mandatory for the WBA, he can have the WBA. Let him go and fight Fred Flintstone or Joe Bloggs and make no money.

“Whatever title he gets mandatory for, I will vacate. Let him fight the next challenger. I’m not giving him a payday.

“I don’t care if he says I can make £10million, it’s not about money for me.

“I’m not here about the money, because, let’s face it, the next fight with Wladimir Klitschko is going to be for a lot of money. He is getting no opportunities from us. He is a pretender, a fraud.

“I want to be a great champion. And I’d like to do it all again. One thing I can say about the rematch is that it’s going to be explosive.”

Credit:Allsports

');

');