Tyson Fury says his world heavyweight title rematch with Wladimir Klitschko will be on 29 October.
Fury, 27, claimed the WBO, WBA and IBF belts from the 40-year-old Ukrainian in November 2015, but pulled out of a rematch scheduled for this month because of an ankle injury.
The Mancunian tweeted: “16 weeks till I blast Klitschko out, can’t wait. #manchesteroctober29”
The fight will take place at the Manchester Arena.
Fury had been set to defend his WBO and WBA belts on 9 July.
However, he injured his ankle in June while training in the Lake District.
At the time, Klitschko – who had held the belts since 2006 – said: “One thing is clear, this just means I’ll get my belt a few weeks later.”
Fury then faced claims by the Sunday Mirror that he was being investigated for doping – which he strenuously denied.
Fury had originally held three of the world belts, but his IBF title was stripped from him soon after he won it when he failed to face his mandatory challenger.
Fellow Briton Anthony Joshua claimed the IBF belt by stopping Charles Martin in April, and knocked out Dominic Breazeale in his first defence in June.